ExpressMED offers Urgent Care for injuries or illnesses that need immediate attention but do not warrant a visit to your local Emergency Room. We take pride in our ability to render the spectrum of service you would expect from a hospital-affiliated urgent care without the associated higher costs. We have both the expertise and the resources to manage your urgent medical needs and at a lower cost to you. Our board-certified physicians and clinicians are experienced in providing outstanding urgent medical care at a fraction of the cost of an ER visit. We are conveniently located at the Executive Health & Sports Center with easy access to and from Manchester, Bedford, Londonderry, and Merrimack.
No appointments necessary. Reduce wait time by calling ahead for a convenient appointment. We welcome all major health insurances.
Urgent Care is NOT a substitute for primary care and preventative services. If you need prescription refills or adjustments on your regular medications, please call your primary care physician’s office.
Services include but not limited to the following:
Policies | ExpressMed NH Copyright 2014
One Highlander Way, Manchester NH | (603) 625-2622
Saturday & Sunday 10am-4pm
Please call for holiday hours
One Highlander Way,
- Eye, ear, nose, and throat conditions
- Skin and soft tissue infections and injuries
including lacerations, minor burns, bites,
- Gastrointestinal and genitourinary
- Musculoskeletal complaints: sprains,
broken bones, and joint aches
- Headache/minor head injury
- Fever, coughs, colds, and flu
- X-ray and lab tests on site
Call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room if you are experiencing the following:
- Chest pain and/or pressure
- Severe shortness of breath
- Severe abdominal pain
- Extensive or deep, “charred” burns
- Weakness or numbness involving the
face, leg, or arm
- Worst headache ever, seizures, or head injury with
loss of consciousness
- Vomiting blood or passing large amounts of blood
from the rectum
- Major bodily trauma, deep cuts, or difficult to
Conveniently Located at the Executive Health and Sports Center at the entrance to the Manchester-Boston Regional Airport
Flu Shots Still Available
Celebrating Our One Year Anniversary October 22, 2013!